have to give proips to drew williams drew hubbard david herron evan sturgill and dakota cantrell....all gonna be good athletes at pound
have to give proips to drew williams drew hubbard david herron evan sturgill and dakota cantrell....all gonna be good athletes at pound
wonder why ya'll didn't put a certain someone from clintwood?? lol j/k
The Robinson boys are going to be something else thats for sure, Evan Vanover will also be a force on the basketball court as well.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I think you missed a few names here like Chris Strouth , Chris Hughes, and Will Mays
Chris Strouth and Will mays have both been mentioned
WHat about in football?
i dont know who i coming back in football for anyone another than clintwood....but id say Miles Osbourne is gonna be a great running back, Kelly Fleming might move to QB from what i have heard, Jake Cumbo will be back at G/LB he is good too all of those will be stars for the greenwave and all will be Seniors
for Clintwood... Greg Baker, David Vanover, Howie Robinson.
Sorry, I`m havin` a 1978 acid flashback.
"I dig beer. I dig pork. I dig sports."
Mobeen Reza for golf at kelly and basketball
I wouldnt consider Cumbo a future star since he is an upcoming senior, he is good though, I saw Nick Robinson tonight and he is as at least 6 feet tall and only in the 7th grade...ssshhheeewwww I dont know if I can wait 2 more years or not.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks